ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Selecting Our Successors

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Selecting Our Successors
  • From: Jacqueline Morris <jam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 17:26:50 -0400

I think that waiting even more than the 3 years to date for others to join
in is really not going to help, and will even hurt, by frustrating the
groups that have already bought into the process.
Lets go ahead with what we have, and when other groups join, seeing that
SOMETHING is happening, then they can work from within to make whatever
changes they want.
Jacqueline

On 2/2/06, Roberto Gaetano <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Annette Muehlberg wrote:
> >
> >There are many organisations and individual which have not been adressed
> >join the At-Large and could take part in the process now.
> >

> My earlier questions still remain unanswered:
> - Why have they not been adressed before (in the last three years)?
> - What has suddenly changed to make believe that what has not been done in
> three years will be done now?
>
> Regards,
> Roberto GAETANO
> ALAC