ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Voting on ALS applications

  • To: jam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Voting on ALS applications
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:29:36 +0200

Jaqueline,
this is a misunderstanding. I said I would like to start the voting procedure now! - on those we have the due diligince forms.
The real problem we face is, that we do not have all and I hope that Bruce can send them to us soon.
best
Annette

Jacqueline Morris wrote:

Annette
I'm against the concept of postponing the vote in order to try to save
Jean the trouble of setting up of the tool more often. In that cae,
the best thing would be not to vote at all, and then she'd have no
trouble at all!
If necessary, I'll assist in setting it up.
Again, I think that we should vote on ALS applications regularly every
month, if there are any. For example, set the third week of every
month as voting week, or hte last week - just before or just after the
teleconference... I don't have a preference when, just that we should
have it set and it should be regular and frequent.
Jacqueline