ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] [Fwd: 2007 ICANN Nominating Committee]

  • To: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] [Fwd: 2007 ICANN Nominating Committee]
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:38:22 +0200

Annette Muehlberg ha scritto:
All,
fyi, just received this message from Donna Austin.

I would suggest we take out from the closet the call for nominations we used last year (Bruce, could you please get it from Denise?), fix it where necessary and send it out asap. If we want to bring these people to Sao Paulo, we need to appoint them AT LEAST one month before, which means by the end of October. So I would suggest we collect nominations until, say, October 15, and try to select people in the following week.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...