ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] FW: [Euralo-ml] General Assembly

  • To: "'ALAC -- ALAC'" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] FW: [Euralo-ml] General Assembly
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 00:51:52 +0200

I would like to start a wider debate on the role of individual internet
users in ALAC, and the role of a General Assembly, without that this would
be prejudice to a fast approval of the EURALO Bylaws.
My proposal of a large Internet User meeting in Athens is a real one, even
if I am not sure it can be feasible on this short notice.

Cheers,
Roberto Gaetano
ALAC
ICANN Board Liaison