ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Wildcard

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Wildcard
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:12:12 -0400

Roberto, that's terrific news our advice was well-received.
JP

At 1:59 PM +0200 10/12/06, Roberto Gaetano recently said:
I have received excellent feedback from the Board about our position paper on the wildcard.
Particular appreciation was shown for having addressed problems outside the Web, for instance related to email, as it is too often forgotten that there's life outside the Web, and that the DNS is the key system for other applications as well.

Cheers,
Roberto Gaetano
ALAC
ICANN Board Liaison