ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] [Fwd: [ga] VeriSign offering Chinese IDN-TLDs?? Which root??]

  • To: "Annette Muehlberg" <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] [Fwd: [ga] VeriSign offering Chinese IDN-TLDs?? Which root??]
  • From: "Hong Xue" <hongxueipr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:03:43 +0800

Yes, Tina confirmed that there would be an IDN workshop but the agenda
has not been finalized. Do we want to have a separate one?

Hong

On 10/25/06, Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx> wrote:
I did not see the issue on the ICANN meeting schedule (maybe it is
included in some workshop) - should we organize something?

Best

Annette

http://www.verisign.com/Resources/Digital_Brand_Management_Services_Resources/Digital_Branding_Bulletin/page_039521.html#0100000A