ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] FW: [ga] ICANN Board set to approve .biz/info/org agreements before Sao Paulo?

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] FW: [ga] ICANN Board set to approve .biz/info/org agreements before Sao Paulo?
  • From: "Jacqueline Morris" <jam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 07:53:04 -0400

I think that maybe we should specifically ask for any vote on this to
be postponed to after SP so that the issue could be properly
discussed?
JAM

On 11/17/06, Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am reading now the agenda for the first time.
So far, there has been no discussion on the Board list about the agenda or
about the topics therein. However, it should not come unexpected that the
discussion would have focused on registry services and contract renewal,
because this was the position expressed by the Chair at our previous
teleconference. In other words, the Board wasq alerted that this was going
to come up in the agenda of the November meeting.
The only thing I can add is that I have the impression that not everybody
will participate, as the teleconference has been rescheduled on short notice
for the eve of Thanksgiving from the original date this week.
Regards,
Roberto Gaetano
ALAC
ICANN Board Liaison