ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Fwd: [council] Response from ICANN Board chair with regard to the proposed .biz, .info and .org agreements

  • To: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Fwd: [council] Response from ICANN Board chair with regard to the proposed .biz, .info and .org agreements
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:13:49 +0100

Bret Fausett ha scritto:
This is vintage Vint. Here's the chronology....

I would suggest that the matter is brought individually to the attention of Board members...
Also, perhaps as ALAC we could think of officially supporting the request of the GNSO for deferring the decision?
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...