ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] SP ALAC agenda

  • To: "Annette Muehlberg" <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] SP ALAC agenda
  • From: "Nick Ashton-Hart" <nashton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:50:24 +0000

Just FYI, the meeting on Friday is tentative, so I didn't ask them to
put it into the calendar. I also had them leave out the meeting to
prepare for the board meeting on Tuesday morning...

If you all want these included of course I'll ask them to do that, but
it didn't seem to make sense to include a meeting which is
all-housekeeping, especially so early in the morning!