ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] LAC RALO Meeting - Proposed Agenda and Proposed Text modifications for organising instruments

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jacob Malthouse" <jacob.malthouse@xxxxxxxxx>, "Pablo Hinojosa" <pablo.hinojosa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] LAC RALO Meeting - Proposed Agenda and Proposed Text modifications for organising instruments
  • From: "Nick Ashton-Hart" <nashton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 18:56:30 +0000

Hello all!

My apologies for the delay in sending these out. Attached are the following:

Proposed Agendas for each of the three LAC Region meetings in Sao Paulo
Proposed Modifications to the texts of the two organising instruments
for the RALO.

Note that these documents will be available in Spanish and Portuguese
as well as English. The Agendas will be sent today to the delegates in
the three language versions. They will receive the english version of
the proposals on the text today, but the translations for the text
will not be available until tomorrow just before the meeting.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160
London N4 2XY
United Kingdom
UK Tel: +44 (20) 8800-1011
USA Tel: +1 (202) 657-5460
Fax: +44 (20) 7681-3135
mobile: +44 (7774) 932798
Win IM: ashtonhart@xxxxxxxxxxx / AIM/iSight: nashtonhart@xxxxxxx /
Skype: nashtonhart
Online Bio:   https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashtonhart

FESTIVE GREETINGS! As per usual, in lieu of cards for friends and
colleagues, I have made a donation in your name to Medecins Sans
Frontieres, to help them provide medical care to those much less
fortunate than ourselves.