ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] LAC RALO Signing Ceremony tomorrow

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] LAC RALO Signing Ceremony tomorrow
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 18:43:40 -0200

All,

we found a very convenient solution for re-scheduling the Signing Ceremony, so
that Press can attend it too:

The ALAC - Board Meeting tomorrow will last from 11:00 to 11:45, then we have 5 minutes to walk over to the central hall where the Public Forum takes place.

The public signing together with Vint and Paul will take place from 11:50 until 12:00, because than those two have to leave. All others will stay and talk and drink and take pictures, talk to the press etc. until 12:30.

For reason of taking nice pictures, the whole event will take place on the podium.
We will try to arrange that a video is taken of the signing ceremony.

Roberto, who will be together with Board members before 11:00 promised to guide them safely and in time to the room Buenos Aires. ;-)

On thursday we will present the LACRALO foundation at the Public Forum!

Congratulations to LACRALO!

All the best

Annette