ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Re: [alac-admin] Nominations elections ALAC functions

  • To: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Re: [alac-admin] Nominations elections ALAC functions
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:25:08 -0200

Jean Armour Polly ha scritto:
I think the following people have been nominated so far--if I missed you please speak up. Please add to this list as other nominations are made

You missed one of Erick's nominations, also I'm adding my nominations not knowing whether the nominees would accept them, so they're free to remove themselves if they like.

Chair
Jacqueline Morris

Vice Chair
Siavash Shashahani

Board Liaison
Vittorio Bertola, Wendy Seltzer

GNSO Liaison
John Levine, Alan Greenberg, Bret Fausett

ccNSO Liaison
Siavash Shahshahani, Josè Ovidio Salgueiro

Working Group Whois

Working Group IDN