ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] updated Re: [alac-admin] Nominations elections ALAC functions

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] updated Re: [alac-admin] Nominations elections ALAC functions
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:27:44 -0500

I think the following people have been nominated so far--if I missed you please speak up. Please add to this list as other nominations are made
JP

Chair
Jacqueline Morris
Annette Muehlberg  (nominated by Wendy, seconded by Alice)

Vice Chair Siavash (nominated by Vittorio, seconded by Jean)

Board Liaison
Vittorio Bertola
Wendy Seltzer

GNSO Liaison
John Levine (self, nominated, seconded Roberto
Alan Greenberg
Bret Fausett (nominated by Vittorio)

ccNSO Liaison
Siavash Shahshahani (self-nominated, seconded Roberto and Alice)
Josè Ovidio Salgueiro

Working Group Whois

Working Group IDN