ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] nominations, AFAIK

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] nominations, AFAIK
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 00:18:10 -0500

Hi, I know the current plan is paper ballots; if you decide you want the voting tool it will take, oh, maybe an hour to set up and test. Right now your votes would go to me, Nick, and Annette and the three of us would know who voted what way.
I can change that to send votes to me alone, or a person of your choice (Frank?), or a couple of trusted third parties if John or someone would set up one quick email address that reflected out to a couple of people.
I will get mail until about 8 am eastern after that you'll have to use jp@xxxxxxx or ping me on AIM or skype.
The tool will also do write-ins if you want... and links to resumes....

Alternatively get Frank to add up secret paper ballots. :-)
In that case I will give my votes to John and he can submit a paper ballot for me.

I'm still not sure if Bret is running or not.

Chair
Jacqueline Morris (nominated by Erick)
Annette Muehlberg (nominated by Wendy, seconded by Alice)
Vittorio says "I'd like to have a discussion whether the candidate for Chair that will not be elected might be willing to serve as vice Chair."

Vice Chair Siavash (nominated by Vittorio, seconded by Jean)

Board Liaison
Vittorio Bertola (nominated by Erick)
Wendy Seltzer (nominated by Bret, seconded by Jean)

GNSO Liaison
John Levine (self, nominated, seconded Roberto and Vittorio)
Alan Greenberg (self-nominated)
?Bret Fausett (nominated by Vittorio, rumored that Bret declines)

ccNSO Liaison
Siavash Shahshahani (self-nominated, seconded Roberto and Alice and Sebastian and Wendy)
Josè Ovidio Salgueiro (nominated by Erick)

Working Group Whois
Wendy (self nominated, seconded by Jean, Izumi)

Working Group IDN
Hong Xue (nominated by Wendy, seconded by Jean, Izumi, Vittorio)

President's Advisory Committee on IDNs;
Hong Xue (self nominated, seconded by Jean, Vittorio)