ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] MemberClicks live demonstration online

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx, na-staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lac-staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, apac-staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, afri-staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Conte" <steve.conte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] MemberClicks live demonstration online
  • From: "Nick Ashton-Hart" <nashton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 22:24:32 +0000

Evening all!

Just to advise you, there is a live demonstration site for At-large
which was setup for the aborted demonstration during the Sao Paulo
meeting. You can access it at:

http://my.memberclicks.com/iaac
Username: icann
Password: alac

Note for the agenda: the demonstration had been deferred from Sao
Paulo to our next ALAC Monthly teleconference - 8th January 2007.
--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160
London N4 2XY
United Kingdom
UK Tel: +44 (20) 8800-1011
USA Tel: +1 (202) 657-5460
Fax: +44 (20) 7681-3135
mobile: +44 (7774) 932798
Win IM: ashtonhart@xxxxxxxxxxx / AIM/iSight: nashtonhart@xxxxxxx /
Skype: nashtonhart
Online Bio:   https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashtonhart

FESTIVE GREETINGS! As per usual, in lieu of cards for friends and
colleagues, I have made a donation in your name to Medecins Sans
Frontieres, to help them provide medical care to those much less
fortunate than ourselves.