ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] ACTION NEEDED: Teleconference for January on 8th at 13:30 GMT

  • To: "Interim ALAC" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] ACTION NEEDED: Teleconference for January on 8th at 13:30 GMT
  • From: "Nick Ashton-Hart" <nashton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:03:02 +0000

Hello everyone!

As previously  mentioned, the monthly ALAC Teleconference is scheduled
for  8th January att 13:30 GMT/UTC.

If you do not have a toll-free number to dial in to in your country,
please send the number you wish the service to dial you on NO LATER
THAN 2 JANUARY. Please proviide an alternate number as well, in case
the  service has trouble reaching you on the first number.

FYI, I am aware of the problems we've beenn having with Verizon's
handling of these calls, and we do have a call into them to find out
what  is going on and get reassurance that the problems will not
continue. I am in the meantiime seeing about alternative ways of doing
these calls - I've been informed of an excellent IP Videoconferencing
solution wich would also allow audio-only participation for those who
are not at an Internet-connected PC at the time of the calls - and
have some enquries in to them about the feasibility of trialling a
call using this service.

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160
London N4 2XY
United Kingdom
UK Tel: +44 (20) 8800-1011
USA Tel: +1 (202) 657-5460
Fax: +44 (20) 7681-3135
mobile: +44 (7774) 932798
Win IM: ashtonhart@xxxxxxxxxxx / AIM/iSight: nashtonhart@xxxxxxx /
Skype: nashtonhart
Online Bio:   https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashtonhart

FESTIVE GREETINGS! As per usual, in lieu of cards for friends and
colleagues, I have made a donation in your name to Medecins Sans
Frontieres, to help them provide medical care to those much less
fortunate than ourselves.