ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] External review

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] External review
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 08:19:11 -0500

http://www.icann.org/announcements/gnso-review-annexes-sep06.pdf figure A-24
Here's the link to the annexes. This is a good list; some items don't apply as much to ALAC, others do.

One of the things I wanted to do before I left was to point all our official statements in one place-- right now you have to go into the specific topic you are interested in and find the ALAC statement there-- I wanted to also have a way to quickly find all statements on all topics. Multiple entry points is what I was going to do.

ICANNALAC.org statistics page is here; you could probably put a link to that on the website too.
http://perthro.pair.com/~alac/stats/#gensum

JP
--
Jean Armour Polly