ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Staff appointments

  • To: Interim ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Staff appointments
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:56:50 +0100

New staff appointments have been announced, and there are some known faces in them:

http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-17jan07.htm

In particular, Kieren McCarthy has now been hired to fill the spot of "general manager for public participation". Filling this position is something we've been asking for for a lot of time, and I think we should make an effort to interact with him as much as possible, as the kind of instruments he'll manage are particularly important in our outreach and participation building work.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...