ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[allocationmethods]

About 1-letter domains

  • To: allocationmethods@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: About 1-letter domains
  • From: <yo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 21:40:49 +0300

Hello.

 My name is Eugene, I'm from Russia, Moscow, and I have my own oppinion
about 1-simbol domains:

 Allow people to register one-symbolical domains as any others. Do not
create monopoly, having allowed to sell such domains through auctions.

 Give simple people chance, do not make profit of it.

 If I will be in time, I will register to myself the one-symbolical
domain. If is not present - means was not in time. Let everyone will be
in equal conditions please.

 Yours faithfully, Eugene.