ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] The Affirmation of Commitments - What it Means

  • To: "'chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] The Affirmation of Commitments - What it Means
  • From: Phil Corwin <pcorwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 13:54:00 -0400

BC members may find my comments on the AOC just posted at
http://www.internetcommerce.org/ICANN-U.S._AOC to be of some interest.
Philip S. Corwin
Partner, Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004
2026635347/Office
2022556172/Cell

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey