ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Facebook

  • To: "'Susan Kawaguchi'" <skawaguchi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Facebook
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 20:14:14 -0400

Welcome, again, Susan!  Nice to hear that an alumnus has returned to
participate in the grand experiment called ICANN.  We are at an interesting
crossroads and welcome 'fresh' thoughts in this process.  I, for one, hope
that you really get engaged in the process.  More voices bring out more
ideas. So don't hesitate to jump in.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff