ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] From BC to CSG

  • To: <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] From BC to CSG
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:09:26 +0200

Dear Rick,
it would be nice if you were not so impatient and spent more time reading
material that has been communicated previously.
BC officers are volunteers. I am working simultaneously on my day job.

We circulated the Seoul agendas previously - they contain an explicit item on
integration with the CSG.

To date, as has been stated in previous e-mails and previous meeting reports,
dialogue with the CSG for greater integration has not yet started.
The ISPs currently oppose explicit integration. The IPC is uncertain.
There is an explicit role for integration for one of the proposed new BC
executive committee members.

Philip