ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Openess & Transparency

  • To: <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Openess & Transparency
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:00:51 -0400

Hello All:

I would like to voice my concern about a current discussion taking place on
the Council list with regard to the potential of holding the GNSO Chair
election via secret ballot.

I believe openness and transparency requirements require this vote to be in
public , much like the vote for the ICANN Board chair is held in public.

Can our elected council rep please state their position on this matter, and
ask why they have not yet asked the constituency's input on this matter?

Best regards,

Michael Palage