ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Parting is such sweet sorrow

  • To: "icann@xxxxxxxx " <icann@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Parting is such sweet sorrow
  • From: "Marilyn Cade " <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:24:01 +0000

George, thanks for all the hard work on analysis on many, many ICANN documents,
and your over all commitment to ICANN. Your willingness to wade thru the Strat
plan/operating plan/budget was always a very helpful resource to others who
perhaps lacked your history and experience in those areas.  I regret that you
are making this decision. The Charter is still being discussed. Many members
may not have had a chance to fully focus on the broader restructuring of the
"House", and that there will, by necessity, be many changes yet to come. The
contribution of keenly analytical minds is always helpful in understanding the
"thicket" of ICANN docs. You will be missed.

Best regards
Marilyn
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T