ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Small edit to v19 Charter

  • To: Steve Delbianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>, Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Small edit to v19 Charter
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 04:10:02 -0400

Verizon, France Telecom offer connectivity. Registries and registrars do not.
we removed that reference because BC members are sometimes connectivity
providers.

Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:08:59 +0900
Subject: [bc-gnso] Small edit to v19 Charter
From: sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx; philip.sheppard@xxxxxx

Small edit to v19 Charter

I believe our Membership description may have a typo in second sentence:

3.1 Members of the Business Constituency use the Internet to conduct business
related to electronic commerce in its broad sense. The Business Constituency is
a constituency representing customers of other companies, who provide
connectivity, domain name, Internet Protocol address and related services who
are typically members of the Contracted Parties House.

I think the second sentence should read:

The Business Constituency is a constituency representing customers of companies

--

Steve DelBianco

Executive Director

NetChoice