ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] BC Charter

  • To: "Baskin, James F (Jim)" <james.f.baskin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] BC Charter
  • From: Liz Williams <lizawilliams@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 04:05:51 +0000

Hi Jim

I thought that we agreed (I asked Philip to clarify that at the end) was that Philip would capture the few changes that were made during the meeting; finalise version 20; send that to the list with a timetable of moving towards a vote quite shortly, based on the timing included in the charter itself.

I urge us to move to a new structure soon so that we can stop talking about process and get back to substantive policy work ASAP.

Liz