ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] BC Position Statement on PEDNR

  • To: <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] BC Position Statement on PEDNR
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 07:57:53 -0800

Marika,

Attached is our position Statement for the PEDNR Working Group.  This is WAY
overdue and the BC or CSG (not used to the change yet) apologizes for our
delayed submission delay.  Within the comments, I do not believe you will
find anything too earth shattering from what has already been discussed
within the Working Group.

Please let me know if you need anything else from me.  I will take point on
this task at the close of the Working Group to represent the BC's final
position.

Thank you.

Berry A. Cobb

Infinity Portals LLC