ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Declarations of Interest within the BC: New gTLD Expression of Interest Working Group -- looking ahead

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Declarations of Interest within the BC: New gTLD Expression of Interest Working Group -- looking ahead
  • From: Liz Williams <lizawilliams@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 14:34:39 +0000

All

Just to be clear about participation. If one reads the documents carefully the "points of contact" were designed to be specifically inclusive which is exactly the opposite of the way in which the IRT group was established. One will also note that the points of contact are deliberately inclusive of all GNSO constituencies, the ccNSO, GAC and the GNSP Council.

The first meeting of the group -- which is open to observers and points of contact -- is next week.

Seen substantive questions/comments so that they can be incorporated into the work of the group, noting that the first efforts are to find points of agreement/consensus in a short, low resource impact way.

LIz