ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] BC Members Update Call/Friday, Sept 10, 9 a.m. EST/6 a.m. PST/4 p.m. Europe/6 p.m. Pakistan

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] BC Members Update Call/Friday, Sept 10, 9 a.m. EST/6 a.m. PST/4 p.m. Europe/6 p.m. Pakistan
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:43:05 -0400

Dear Members
A lot is happening within the GNSO Council, and other activities relevant to
the BC. I  am announcing a members update call on Friday, Sept 10at the times
above.  See agenda below.  Apologies for the short notice, but we will sk for a
transcript so that if you miss the call, you can get the update.  PLEASE RSVP
TO ME OFF LIST at marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx or let me know that you can't
participate.
ICANN WILL PROVIDE A BRIDGE WHICH WILL BE POSTED SEPARATELY. IF YOU NEED DIAL
OUT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY WEDNESDAY.
We will also announce meeting dates/Call for October and November on that call.
AGENDA FOR CALL:

Friday, September 10, 2010 – 9 a.m.
EST/6 a.m. PST/3 p.m. Brussels/6 p.m. Pakistan/

Chair opens /starts recording for
transcript- Roll Call

1) CSG Related Topics – Sarah Deutsch, CSG Liaison – 10
min

·
Update on RT vote/process re SSR and

·
Timeline to update Charter and
timelines for CSG and BC Charter drafting/review

3) Policy Updates -- Steve DelBianco, V.Chair Policy Coordination;  Zahid Jamil
and Mike Rotenbaugh, Councilors - 20 min

4) Update on Adm/Finance/Operations:
Chris Chaplow, V.Chair, Finance and Operations  - 15 min

·
Membership renewal status

·
Financial Report /Status

·
Overview of planned BC “Newsletters”
for rest of year

·
Announcement of Finance SubCommittee
members appointments

·
Work status on shared secretariat
exploration with IPC

5) Chair's Roundup - 10 min

·
Meeting agenda for Oct event/CSG/BC
Charter discussions

·
Planning for Cartagena

·
Schedule for Elections for Councilor
and V.Chair/rest of term - Oct timing/to be completed.

·
Welcome new members to BC