ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] CSG charter and knock-on effects to BC charter

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] CSG charter and knock-on effects to BC charter
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:06:48 +0200

Hi there,

>From my side, which is a purely practical side,   I have been working with
the charter for the last six months  there a quite a number of little
details that I think need revision.

These are details that looked fine to me when I revised and voted for the
present version,  but as you expect it is quite different when you actually
have to start working with it .

I look forward  to the opportunity  to input some of  these details  at the
forthcoming meeting in DC.

Regards,

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director