ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] CSG charter and knock-on effects to BC charter

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] CSG charter and knock-on effects to BC charter
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:52:37 +0200

Ron wrote:
many of us that were in attendance in Seoul when the vote was taken to finalize
it were in strong disagreement with significant parts of it.

Well this is news - I thought we had ironed out all significant wrinkles by the
time we got to version 18! The actual vote was not in person but on line and
there were only 2 votes against.

What strong disagreement do you have Ron?

Philip