ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Joint DNS Security and Stability WG - Draft Charter

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Joint DNS Security and Stability WG - Draft Charter
  • From: "Scott M. McCormick" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:47:49 -0500

Hello All,

As the BC member appointed to the Joint DNS Security and Stability Analysis -
Working Group (DSSA-WG), I am sending the attached DSSA-WG Draft Charter v1.0.
You will also find attached the list of members of the DSSA-WG.  I would like
to request comments, please submit them directly to me by 30 Nov.  I will
compile all comments and provide an overview at our preparatory Cartagena BC
call on 1 Dec.

V/r,
-Scott

Scott M. McCormick