ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] POSTED: BC Comments and Recommendations on new gTLD Guidebook

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] POSTED: BC Comments and Recommendations on new gTLD Guidebook
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 00:56:59 +0000

At today's voting deadline of 4pm EST, our proposed Guidebook comments
were approved by the required majority, and we achieved the required
quorum of votes.

See posting at http://forum.icann.org/lists/5gtld-guide/msg00026.html

Our cover note is shown below and final comments are attached.

Thanks to all who contributed to and voted on the proposed comments.  This
was a huge effort and our work was delivered in time to make a difference.

---