ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Proposed non profit constituency

  • To: "BRUEGGEMAN, JEFF (ATTSI)" <jb7454@xxxxxxx>, "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Proposed non profit constituency
  • From: "Matkowsky, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Matkowsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 16:41:24 -0800

From: owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:03 PM
To: Chris Chaplow; bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx

From: owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 5:15 PM
To: bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx

Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.andaluciaws.com

-----Mensaje original-----
De: owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Mike
O'Connor Enviado el: miércoles, 08 de diciembre de 2010 22:48
Para: Ron Andruff
CC: bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: [bc-gnso] Proposed non profit constituency

i'll jump on the thread here -- me too.

mikey

On Dec 8, 2010, at 4:34 PM, Ron Andruff wrote:

> Please add our support.
>
> Thanks,
>
> RA
>
> Ronald N. Andruff
> RNA Partners, Inc.

Of
> Frederick Felman
> Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 4:13 PM
> To: Jon Nevett
> Cc: philip.sheppard@xxxxxx; bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Proposed non profit constituency
>

> Agreed, we support.
>
> Sent from my mobile +1(415)606-3733
>
> (please excuse any content I might blame on apple's absurd and comical
> autocorrect  including but not limited to typos)
>
> On Dec 8, 2010, at 3:55 PM, "Jon Nevett" <jon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> I support. Thanks. Jon
>>
>> On Dec 8, 2010, at 3:24 PM, philip.sheppard@xxxxxx wrote:
>>

>>> We ran out of time at the Cartagena BC meeting to agree to send a
>>> spportive statement to public comments to welcome the formation of
>>> the
> new
>>> NPOC.  We had a presentation of the new constituency from Debbie
>>> Hughes
> at
>>> the CSG meeting earlier in the day. This constituency is the outcome
>>> we have been striving for in the composition of the new non conract
>>> parties house.
>>>
>>> I'd like to propose we make the following statement to public
>>> comments
as
>>> the BC.
>>>
>>> '"The Business Constituency welcomes the proposal to form a new
> non-profit
>>> consituency. We believe this is timely. We believe there will be
>>> areas
of
>>> common interest between this new constituency and our own, both
>>> representing as they do users of the DNS.''
>>>
>>> Perhaps we could agree to send this on a no objections basis rather
>>> than have to put it through our usual policy 14 day window.
>>>
>>> Deadline 10 December ?
>>>
>>> Philip

- - - - - - - - -
phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com
handle  OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google,
etc.)

[THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE
OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE.  IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR IS NOT THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR
DELIVERING IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY
NOTIFY US BY TELEPHONE OR REPLY BY E-MAIL AND THEN PROMPTLY DELETE THE MESSAGE.
 THANK YOU.]