ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] ICANN in San Francisco: Westin Hotel - Union Square - San Francisco

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] ICANN in San Francisco: Westin Hotel - Union Square - San Francisco
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 17:38:38 -0500

Dear BC members:
I will make a comment and then redirect postings on this issue to meetings
list.

The ICANN hotel block does have a good rate for the Westin -- $269 plus tax. .
I have booked at the venue, but I do recognize that there will be a need for a
couple of other options for lower prices. If someone is familiar with S.F. and
can suggest a nearby neighborhoodto the list, it could be that members would
want to identify a couple of hotels, and share that information to
meetings@xxxxxxxxxxxx.
that will just hit the parties most likely to be interested. If others decide
they are interested, we will then repost any conclusionary information.
Marilyn Cadefor the Excomm