ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Westin Hotel - Union Square - San Francisco

  • To: Berry Cobb <berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Westin Hotel - Union Square - San Francisco
  • From: "Scott M. McCormick" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:58:38 -0500

Berry/All,

I stayed at the St Francis a couple years back after they did a major remodel.
It was a great hotel and extremely convenient to get around.  There are also
quite a few other hotels in the Union Square area as well as boutique hotels.

Kimpton Hotels area always a great experience (map included of the area):
http://www.kimptonhotels.com/hotels/hotels-sanfrancisco.aspx

Also I will note, upon arrival in SFO take the BART (metro) direct into Union
Square.  It's about a 25-30 minute ride.  Upon arrival at the Union Square
station the St. Francis is a block away.

Cheers,
-Scott

Scott M. McCormick
McCormick ICT International