ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Charter timelines

  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Charter timelines
  • From: "Marilyn Cade " <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:21:25 +0000

It is my plan right now to spend some time during Christmas, while with my
family, drafting some edits to Charter, based on the discussions to date. Ken
Bour, ICANN staff will be assisting, as will Sarah as CSG Charter expert. I
would anticipate having a members call in January and a separate Charter review
call, again in January,  once there is a redline on some of the sections.

Stay tuned for a calendar of Members call dates once Chris and Donna get a
chance to develop a straw proposal for calls. We will try to schedule calls
after Council agendas are posted, in time for discussion as needed, of agenda
items.

In the meantime, enjoy the days before Christmas or other Holidays you and your
family celebrate.

Marilyn Cade, BC Chair
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T