ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Members call-Monday, Jan 10 @ 9 am EST

  • To: "Bc GNSO list " <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Members call-Monday, Jan 10 @ 9 am EST
  • From: "Marilyn Cade " <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 02:18:44 +0000

Please mark your calender for a BC call next Monday. We will publish a detailed
agenda on Thursday, but as a placeholder, we will

1) Debrief from Cartagena on any outstanding issues
2) Discuss GTLD policy topics and Council agenda items - lead by BC
Councilors/Steve DelBianco.
3) Update on various items of relevance to BC
4)depending on availability, hear update on SSR and WHOIS WGs.

The call will be transcribed and recorded.

Donna Thomas, our executive assistant will take rsvps for the call and will
publish the dial in information later this week.

Stay tuned for a formal agenda and dial in information.

This is a "save the date" announcement.

Marilyn Cade
BC Chair
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T