ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] ICANN Board - GAC Meeting

  • To: "'Michael D. Palage'" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] ICANN Board - GAC Meeting
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:51:02 +0100

Dear Michael and all,

When the meeting was  suggested  at the Cartegena Board/GAC  session I noted a
 presumption in the Community and Twitter that it would be closed and  along
the lines of “after all this time, looks like it is going to take a closed head
to head to sort this out, welcome to the real world.”

Naturally I was pleased to hear the Board Chair in the post Cartagena press
conference clarify that this Meeting would be open. This video is still on the
ICANN home page.  I recommend all BC members to watch it.

Best Regards,

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.