ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Eat & Drink Tips for San Francisco

  • To: <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Eat & Drink Tips for San Francisco
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 07:29:40 -0800

Here is a starter list for some of the best places I have eaten and drank at
in San Francisco.  For restaurants, I recommend you make large party
reservations now and adjust according as you get closer to the meeting.  For
those in the know of SFO, please add to the list.

Restaurants:

Zuni Cafe - http://www.zunicafe.com/

Tomassos - http://tommasos.com/

Cafe Bar Restaurant (Late night after bar hoping Hot Dog Place) - next to
Gold Dust, 1/2 block from hotel

Daily Grill - http://www.dailygrill.com/

Burger Bar (top of Macy's)(PBR on Draft) - http://www.fleurdelyssf.com/

Slanted Door - http://www.slanteddoor.com/

Lunch Seafood Bar (far from meeting, but a must eat) -
http://www.yelp.com/biz/swan-oyster-depot-san-francisco

Oysters - http://www.hogislandoysters.com/bars/san-francisco

Dim Sum - http://www.yanksing.com/home.php

Drinks: