ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] ETNO announces addition of new colleague on BC mailing lists/

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>, Caroline Greer <greer@xxxxxxx>, "kkladouras@xxxxxx" <kkladouras@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] ETNO announces addition of new colleague on BC mailing lists/
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:11:17 -0500

Please join me in welcoming Caroline Greer, who will join Leo Debecker and
Konstatine Kladouras in representing ETNO in the BC.

Caroline joins ETNO as Regulatory
Affairs Manager (see http://www.etno.eu/Default.aspx?tabid=2306).
Some of us are fortunate to know Caroline from her previous 'life' in her role
in .mobi. Among many other topics within her ETNO responsibilities, Caroline
will be co-responsible for the ETNO Internet
Governance WG. Caroline, you have a great couple of coaches in Konstantine and
Leo, but do count on the rest of your new BC colleagues to help in answering
questions about BC positions.

Caroline will be added to the BC list, but I wanted in particular to introduce
her in this role, and ask you to welcome her.  And in the meantime, while she
is being added to the list, if you send her an email via the list, do copy her!
This is a good time to mention that I'll be in Brussels February 28-March 2,
and will be asking Brussels based BC members to join me in an informal
gathering, yet to be developed and scheduled, but to take advantage of being
there, just before an ICANN meeting, and to do some outreach to non BC members
with presence in Brussels to promote BC visibility.