ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Nomination of Marilyn Cade for BC Chair

  • To: Anders Halvorsen <ahalvorsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Nomination of Marilyn Cade for BC Chair
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:16:29 -0600

i am delighted to second this nomination of Marilyn as Chair.  i think she has
done a fabulous job and deserves another term -- especially during these
"interesting" times at ICANN.  we need a steady hand on the tiller.

mikey

On Jan 21, 2011, at 1:48 AM, Anders Halvorsen wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> This is to announce that the World Information Technology and Services
> Alliance (WITSA) has nominated Ms. Marilyn Cade for another term as Chair of
> the BC. We believe Marilyn’s leadership has made the BC stronger over the
> past year, with many proactive stances and dialogue with the Board as well as
> various constituencies and stakeholders. WITSA believes the BC will continue
> to benefit from Marilyn’s effective leadership, communication and
> bridge-building skills and  extensive network of relationships.
>
> Best regards,
> Anders
>
> Anders Halvorsen
> Director of Public Policy
>
> World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA)
> <image001.jpg>
> WITSA
> 8300 Boone Boulevard Suite 450
> Vienna, VA 22182
> United States of America
> Tel: +1 571 633-0620
> Fax: +1 703 893-1269
> Mobile: +1 571 265-5964
> Email: ahalvorsen@xxxxxxxxx
> The contents of this electronic mail are solely intended for the person(s) or
> organisation to whom it was addressed. It may contain privileged and
> confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are
> not permitted to copy, distribute or take any action in reference to its
> contents. If you have received this electronic mail in error please notify
> the sender and copy the message towebmaster@xxxxxxxxx. Thank you.

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com