ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Announcement: Change in June meeting location: Middle EastDevelopments Cause Cancellation of ICANN Jordan Meeting

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx, "bc - GNSO list" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Announcement: Change in June meeting location: Middle EastDevelopments Cause Cancellation of ICANN Jordan Meeting
  • From: warren65@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 14:22:27 +0000

How about Fiji or Bora Bora
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 08:00:57
To: bc - GNSO list<bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bc-gnso] Announcement:  Change in June meeting location: Middle East
 Developments Cause Cancellation of ICANN Jordan Meeting

Dear BC Members:

http://blog.icann.org/2011/02/middle-east-developments-interfere-with-icann-41-jordan-meeting/

ICANN announced that the June meeting will not take place in Jordan. A formal
announcement of location will be made soon.  I am aware that at least two BC
members have already purchased tickets to Jordan. That is regrettable, and I do
hope that they are refundable tickets.
Please stay tuned for the formal announcement of the new location of the June
meeting.
I realize that travel to Asia is challenging as well to many BC members, due to
cost and time to travel.I am told that it is likely that the meeting will be in
Asia.

Marilyn CadeBC Chair