ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] urgent update to all BC members -- regarding BC statement regardingBoard-GAC Scorecard issues

  • To: "'warren65@xxxxxxxxx'" <warren65@xxxxxxxxx>, "'mike@xxxxxxxxxx'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx'" <owner-bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>, "'jarkko.ruuska@xxxxxxxxx'" <jarkko.ruuska@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] urgent update to all BC members -- regarding BC statement regardingBoard-GAC Scorecard issues
  • From: "O'Callaghan, Janet" <JOCallaghan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:42:14 -0400

For the reasons put forth by Ron and Jeff as well as the GAC and ICANN's own
economic studies, News Corp supports the approach of a limited round
introduction of new gTLDs.

statement regardingBoard-GAC Scorecard issues

I also oppose the limiting the pool concept. Such an action could just delay
this process even further.

Best,

Chuck Warren

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T