ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] REPORTED: BC comment on ICANN's proposed process for IANA transition

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] REPORTED: BC comment on ICANN's proposed process for IANA transition
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 20:35:41 +0000

Kevin Murphy of DomainIncite quoted several excerpts from the BC comments on
IANA transition.   We're in good company with our suggestions.

See  Six ways ICANN is ballsing up the IANA
transition<http://domainincite.com/16613-six-ways-icann-is-ballsing-up-the-iana-transition>
http://domainincite.com/16613-six-ways-icann-is-ballsing-up-the-iana-transition