ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Proposed New gTLD Registry Agreement

  • To: BC List <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Proposed New gTLD Registry Agreement
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:10:12 +0000

Today we filed our comment on Proposed Amendments to the Base New gTLD Registry
Agreement.

See attached or
here<http://www.bizconst.org/assets/docs/positions-statements/2016/2016_07july_20%20bc%20comment%20on%20proposed%20gtld%20base%20registry%20agreement%20final.pdf>.

Thanks to Denise Michel for leading our draft, and to Paul Mitchell and Cecilia
Smith for their edits.

It was approved in accord with the BC Charter.

—
Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for policy coordination
ICANN Business Constituency