ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Modifications to GNSO Operating Procedures

  • To: BC List <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Modifications to GNSO Operating Procedures
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 17:18:34 +0000

Today we filed our comment regarding proposed Modifications to GNSO Operating
Procedures  relating to Motions and to the Chair and Vice-Chair Elections.
(link<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/gnso-op-procedures-2016-07-05-en>
to comment page)

We said this:  The BC appreciates the work of the GNSO Standing Committee on
Improvements, and supports proposed .operating procedures.

Thanks to Susan Kawaguchi, Arinola Akinyemi, and Angie Graves for drafting this
comment.  It was approved in accord with our charter.

—
Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for policy coordination
ICANN Business Constituency