ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Re: [ga] Vint Cerf/ICANN confirm my interpretation of .biz/info/org proposed contracts -- tiered/differential domain pricing would not be forbidden

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Vint Cerf/ICANN confirm my interpretation of .biz/info/org proposed contracts -- tiered/differential domain pricing would not be forbidden
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:53:46 -0700

George and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Well, well, well, finally a BoD member answers a direct question, all
be it fairly late in this Public comment Period.

  I agree in many ways with George's remarks in principal as does
most of our members, stakeholders/registrants all.  But again without
free, open, and unfettered compition in gTLD's and introduction of
same, price controls inclusive in these propose new contracts is
necessary.

  It is as it has been for some time clear that Vint's business savy
very lacking as George rightly noted.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827