ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Internet or Intranet

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx, vint@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Internet or Intranet
  • From: kalabjoster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 14:00:33 -0400

I once believed the Internet would revolutionize the word publishing industry by allowing writers to truly create a book and produce poetry with another without needing a publishing company of the paper publishing empire.

I once believed an Internet could exist, but as time passes the epopee of this governing body of the dot words has created a feeling of an Intranet and not an Internet.

It truly saddens me this governing body continues to allow another suppressive form of a publishing empire to be created by allowing still more control over dot words by allowing a few select organizations, the registries, control the worth of a word.

Now I believe an Internet is a utopian concept and beyond our society.

Thank you for your time,
Kalab J. Oster
of
Word Prostitute(TM) of wordprostitute(.info, .biz, .org)

Post Script:

Please never create .book or you will forever ruin  a book.

Please never create .poem or you will forever  ruin a poem.