ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

proposed changes in the .biz domain registry

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: proposed changes in the .biz domain registry
  • From: "Jim Huffman" <huffmanjim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:08:29 -0400

Dear reader:

I?m writing to OPPOSE the proposed variable pricing structure for the .biz domain registry.

It?s important for the internet to remain as open as possible, and I fear that a pricing such as this will close down vast areas of the net to open, unhindered discussion.

I don?t need to tell you that small business owners such as myself depend on cutting costs whenever possible, and this is an especially bad idea in the current uncertain economic times.

I appreciate your consideration.

Sincerely,

James Huffman